Are you a senior full stack developer or tech lead looking for a growth opportunity with brilliant colleagues in a global setting?
Hub Planner is now looking to recruit a Lead Developer to its Stockholm office!
About Hub Planner
Hub Planner is a world class resource management software company, helping global teams overview and manage resource planning. Hub Planner provides a user-friendly and intuitive tool for managers to schedule team members, view availability, manage projects and generate dynamic reports.
Using your strong technical foundation, you'll be supporting Hub Planner’s overall business goals by leading the technical team as well as contributing hands on and building the product. Working close to the CEO, you'll be an integral part in accelerating Hub Planner to the next level.
We're looking for someone who enjoys a role with a wide spectrum of tasks - ranging from actually building the product (coding) to taking a lead on strategic decisions regarding e.g. architectural choices and technology stack. Some important tasks:
• Provide leadership and day to day management of the tech team, (currently
7 incl developers + QA testers + DevOps ) including running daily standup meetings
• Conduct code reviews through pull requests with developers
• Design and develop critical pieces of code working in Node.js, React.js, Express.js, Mongo DB and AWS.
• Oversee testing and bug fixing as required from QA team
• Work with UX/UI designers
• Own the deployments to each environment
• Work collaboratively to design, build and maintain APIs
• Create detailed technical plans for execution and implementation of features
• Create and manage technical documentation
• Proactively address security concerns
• Maintain a high standard of code and know what to refactor
• Stay up to date with new developments in the web technology space
Who we're looking for
• Minimum five years of full stack development experience, focusing on the MERN stack
• AWS experience
• Deep understanding of data structures and data sizes for optimizing data flow
• Leadership experience, formal or informal, in a technical setting including prioritizing,
planning, supporting and following up
• Excellent problem solving skills, demonstrating analytical as well as creative thinking
• A great listener & having strong communication skills (incl non technical stakeholders)
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
• Fully fluent in English, oral and written
• Experience from SaaS startups or scale ups
• Ideally some experience from project or resource management software, but not a must
• Motivated to grow into a senior leadership role within a few years
• Integrity and strong ethics
• Pragmatic and proactive
• Swedish citizen or permission to work in Sweden
What's in it for you
• Join a company within a very ambitious and interesting growth journey ahead with a technically advanced and leading platform in resource management
• Work for a company with an international agenda helping scale the business across multiple countries
• Be a key part of the management team at a successful international SaaS business
• Work with a great team of forward thinking, driven people on a fast and entrepreneurial journey
• Competitive remuneration and an opportunity to invest at attractive levels
• Join a company backed by the Nordic’s leading B2B software growth investor - interact, learn and develop with peers in the Monterro sphere
Interested? Apply as soon as possible but no later than December 20th!
Please submit your CV and answer two short questions to apply!