Want to kickstart your career? Our Internship Program is a unique opportunity.
Hi, we’re Monterro. We’re the leading Nordic tech investor, supporting B2B SaaS companies on their journey to becoming leading global players. We work with stakeholders at every level, combining entrepreneurial spirit and years of business experience to help them find the opportunities that will add rocket fuel to their growth plans.
We’re not like traditional investors; we’re not bankers, we're hands-on, working in close partnership with our companies with knowledge, experience, and ambition.
Our team is growing, and we’re on the lookout for a few, ambitious students who want to be part of our Internship Program. It's a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience of buying, growing and selling leading SaaS companies.
This is a full-time internship during January - June 2023.
Apply with your CV and grade transcipt.
This is an opportunity like no other
Why? Well, here are a few reasons:
- You'll work in our skilled transactions and operations team.
- You’ll participate at meetings with prospects (Nordic B2B SaaS companies looking to grow).
- You’ll participate in the full deal cycle which means sourcing, valuation, negotiations, due diligence and closing of deals.
- You'll get to meet our portfolio companies and get involved in their growth strategies.
- Our team is packed with diverse, super-smart colleagues with decades of experience in growing SaaS companies.
- You get priority access to an employment at Monterro after your exam.
Unlike most traditional investment firms, working at Monterro delivers a combination of both long-term strategic and hands-on operational focus.
A little about you
If you’re the right candidate for us, you are:
- Finalizing your bachelor exam or are on your 1st/2nd year of Master studies in Economics, Science, Business management, Finance or similar.
- Ambitious and driven
- Keen to learn
- A doer
- Interested in the tech and SaaS industry
It’s a plus if you have experience in Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer you
- Ambitious and fun co-workers with a low-hierarchy work environment
- Become part of the fastest growing and best performing tech investor
- Work with an experienced transaction and operations team
- Work with experienced software leaders
- Brand new office, centrally located at Nybrogatan
- Site visits to our other offices and portfolio companies
A little about us
Founded in 2012, Monterro is the leading B2B software investor in the Nordics, with a mission to turn Nordic software companies into market leaders. With operational experience from successfully developing and running companies such as Pointsec, Episerver, Orc Software, Lime, and Palette, we actively support our portfolio companies in all aspects of growth. A substantial part of the fund’s capital, 25%, comes from our founders and employees, who are based across Stockholm, Oslo, Munich and Hanoi.
Are you ready to grow and kickstart your career?
Apply now! Don't forget to include your CV and grade transcript.