Hi, we’re Monterro. We’re the leading Nordic tech investor, supporting B2B SaaS companies on their journey to becoming leading global players. We work with stakeholders at every level, combining entrepreneurial spirit and years of business experience to help them find the opportunities that will add rocket fuel to their growth plans.
We’re not like traditional investors; we’re not bankers, we're hands-on, working in close partnership with our companies with knowledge, experience, and ambition.
Our team is growing, and we’re on the lookout for a ambitious senior recruiter who want to be part of our future journey. It's a unique opportunity to help developing leading SaaS companies.
The position offers the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing B2B Software investor with 11 billion SEK under management, 28 FTEs and 16 portfolio companies, and growing.
You will be an important part to create value to the Monterro portfolio in Northern Europe with a focus on Talent support in the Nordics to our portfolio companies!
We're looking for someone from a recruitment and talent background who's been exposed to a wide variety of recruitment responsibilities within the tech-space and still is willing to roll up their sleeves, whether that’s recruiting a CEO, putting out an add on LinkedIn, train portfolio companies in Talent acquisition or to interview a potential C-level candidate to one of our portfolio companies.
The key element of the role will be to do deliver hands-on recruitment towards C-level positions, but also take responsibilities regarding other talent activities, like events to attract talents at Monterro or at Universities, as well as coaching portfolio companies in recruitment strategies and employer branding etc
You will be driving and involved in all these initiatives and work closely with our management team, founders and the Talent team.
What’s in it for you?
- Be an important part of the Monterro journey towards becoming the leading B2B software investor in Northern Europe
- Ability to invest in the Monterro funds
- Learn, inspire and get inspired by working along side experienced colleagues in Talent, marketing, business development and investments
- An attractive combination of planning, setting strategies, creating and deliver hands-on work
- A unique culture based on operational B2B SaaS experience, team spirit, hard work and having fun
- You work independently, with experienced and forward-thinking colleagues
- Unique opportunity to be part of the SaaS industry from an owner perspective
- Attractive remuneration
- Location in new Astoria House at Nybrogatan, central Stockholm, with a work from anywhere policy
- Work internationally across the Northern European Region
- Independently deliver on ongoing C-level recruitment to the portfolio companies
- Support and develop our portfolio companies with Talent knowledge and advice
- Planning, creating and delivering event for the Talent department
- Creating attractive candidate briefs, job adverts and talent templates
- Support Monterros own recruitments needs – finding the best talent available for each position
- Take your own talent initiatives to support the portfolio companies
- Take lead on recruitment and development activities as MMN- Monterro Management Network, SEN – Software Executive Network and other events and activities with a talent perspective
Desired skills and experiences
- 8+ years of recruitment experience on senior positions – either as recruitment consultant or inhouse recruiter
- Strong experience from recruiting in the tech-industry, preferably with many conducted assignments within software
- You have a social and outgoing personality
- You are comfortable taking external contacts over phone
- Preferably international recruitment experience northern europe
- You’re Swedish native speaker and high level of English
- A strong wide network within the software industry is a plus
- Preferably a good understanding or interest of the B2B SaaS industry as this is our main space
- Good understanding LinkedIn recruiter
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Highly organized and happy to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You are comfortable speaking in public
- You can travel from time to time
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Pragmatic proactive, integrity and strong ethics
- Energy; Ambition to go the extra mile & have a creative mind.